Tuesday, July 21, 2009

CVS vs. WALGREEN'S

MIAMI - JANUARY 08:  A Walgreens store is seen...Image by Getty Images via Daylife

I'm a Walgreen's fan, no doubt about it. I practically live at Walgreen's. My friend is a big CVS fan, Walgreen's main competitor. I can't fathom this.

HIM: They got better aisles. Lower shelves so you can see where you're going.

ME: Lower shelves, so if you're trying to hide looking at prophylactics, good luck.

HIM: It has carpet, Walgreen's doesn't.

ME: It has carpet, which allows you to build up static electricity so you can shock the person behind the counter.

HIM: It has more stores nationwide.

ME: Big deal. If you like it so much, what do the initials "CVS" stand for?

HIM:

HIM: It has better deals!

ME: Do you like being asked for your CVS card every transaction?

HIM: It has everything!

ME: Try looking for a computer mouse there at 10pm.

Walgreen's is where I do all my Christmas shopping <-- disclosure. They seem to have better looking pharmacy techs. They have my brand of Cuban coffee. They have the cleanest bathrooms. They don't wear silly frocks. Some even have liquor stores!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment